Greater Return on Investment (ROI) With Consulting Services
Technology has been a vital source of growth and innovation over the last few decades. No one can dispute the high efficiencies and cost reductions technology as in industry has provided. This resource does have some drawbacks though such as: Overly Complex Infrastructure & Applications, High Operational costs, Rapid Obsolescence.
ACS has developed time tested methodologies and processes to guide you through the vast IT landscape. Our unique blend of services has been forged by real-world experience supporting a wide range of customer implementations, our proven approach helps you:
- Identification for process improvement
- Flexible customization of services and solutions to meet unique needs
- Use of best of breed technologies and solutions that help growth
- Dedicated support throughout the engagement
Our focus on the backend enables your organization to focus on core growth strategies and then help implement them using real world technologies. We do this by:
- Offering a single point of contact for all technologies needs
- Use deep industry knowledge for hardware and software selection
- Emphasize Strong fundamentals during the scoping phase to avoid cost and time overruns
- Offer a wide range of flexible engagement models to fit any size or type organization.
Maximize the value of your IT investments today and shape an efficient, effective and scalable infrastructure through our IT consulting services.
ACS offers a bottom to top approach to technical services. We maintain global systems for fortune 1000 companies leveraging experienced IBM Certified System Experts who can assist your organization – Design, Procure, Implement, and Maintain your System i / i5/ AS/400.
From Sales to Disposal ACS has the services and skills to make sure your business is focused on your business. If you do not see a particular Service listed, please contact us. We will gladly create a custom contract for you.
iSeries Disaster Recovery
ACS has iSeries Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services to fit all size organizations. We can work with your internal IT staff to analyze Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and deliver a fully automated DR system. Sleep better at night knowing your business is fully protected by ACS. Some benefits:
- Electronic Vaulting
- Colocation and Enterprise Hosting Services
- Data Backup and Storage Solutions
- Dedicated Seats and Suites
- Shared Seats
ACS’s Disaster Recovery Services – Advantages:
- Experience assisting customers with different environments in almost all types of disasters.
- Flexible and Scalable Solutions for almost all customer needs and budgets.
- SAS 70 Type II Compliant Facilities.
- Multi Site Facilities and Infrastructure to mitigate single facility risks.
- Industry Leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
iSeries Maintenance & Support
ACS’s certified engineers provide real world field experience for our iSeries Maintenance & Support packages. Our dedicated staff relies on that experience to solve complex hardware and software problems onsite and remotely, faster and more effectively than our competitors. This saves your organization valuable time and money.
When 4hr response isn’t good enough:
ACS maintains one of the largest IBM iSeries hardware depots in the Northeast. Access to spare parts and entire systems with overnight deliver anywhere in the world gives your organization fast access to getting back to doing what you do best. This level of readiness increases our ability to serve your company with:
- Fastest access to parts to get you up and running
- Dispatched Techs with correct parts in hand
- Temporary swap systems if needed
iSeries Managed Services
ACS has been providing iSeries Managed Services to Fortune 1000 companies since 1995. Our Managed Services offerings extend from our dedicated data centers into yours and everywhere in between. Some of the benefits of our services:
- Dedicated Certified IBM technicians
- Entire system Monitoring and Maintenance
- SAS Type II Reliable Hosting and Colocation facilities
- 24×7 Monitoring of systems and networks
- Optional DR system monitoring and maintenance
- Qualified experience for Upgrades, Migrations and Physical moves