ACS has been providing iSeries Managed Services to Fortune 1000 companies since 1995. Our Managed Services offerings extend from our dedicated data centers into yours and everywhere in between. Some of the benefits of our services:
- Dedicated Certified IBM technicians
- Entire system Monitoring and Maintenance
- SAS Type II Reliable Hosting and Colocation facilities
- 24×7 Monitoring of systems and networks
- Optional DR system monitoring and maintenance
- Qualified experience for Upgrades, Migrations and Physical moves
ACS offers two levels of Remote Services for the IBM i platform: 24/7 IBM i Remote Monitoring and 24/7 IBM i Remote Administration.
IBM i Remote Monitoring
- IBM i outages and problems that occur during off-hours can wreak havoc on your organization if they don’t get resolved before the next business day begins. ACS’s iBM i Remote Monitoring is a cost-effective service to ensure that IBM i problems are addressed in a timely manner, causing minimal impact and disruption the next business day. With ACS’s IBM i Remote Monitoring, our IBM i technicians are watching your environment 24/7 for errors and alerts. When problems occur, we escalate those to your staff using your custom escalation policies and procedures.
- ACS’s Remote Administration Services include 24/7 remote monitoring of your IBM i environment for errors and alerts. But in addition to Remote Monitoring, ACS’s staff is also responsible for problem determination, problem resolution, vendor management, change management, PTF management, backups, restores, batch jobs, and in general, full administration of the environment. Through advanced automation and economies of scale, we can provide these services very efficiently and cost effectively- typically at costs lower than hiring your own IBM i administration staff.
- By having ACS remotely monitor or remotely administer your IBM i environment, you will be able to realize higher uptime and reliability at reduced support costs. As a result, you will be able to focus your staff on more valuable business activities other than monitoring message queues and job statuses. Our staff members average more than 10 years of industry experience and have exceptional skills in supporting IBM i environments for clients worldwide.