If you’re looking for Flexible, Scalable, Always on Infrastructure to meet your demanding needs then ACS has the solutions for you. We offer multiple levels of colocation and hosting packages to fit your size business and commitment level. Our packages are built with the highest levels of redundancy, security and performance in mind. And our data centers are supported by veteran engineers, and backed by industry-leading service level agreements.
ACS Colocation Services – Flexible and Secure
- Secured Locked Cabinet (Full or Half Cabinets)
- Custom Cage Solutions
- Remote Hands Services
ACS Colocation Advantages:
- The ability to quickly scale your solution and bandwidth as your business changes
- The ability to use both colocation and managed hosting depending on your requirements.
- Equipment that is protected in safe and highly-secure data centers.
- 24x7x365 on-site support provided by ACS engineers.
- Extensive experience managing customers complex environments.
- Always on Environment with Redundant Power, Connectivity and Environmentals.
- Driven to listen to our clients and always exceed their needs and expectations.
- Industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
ACS approaches hosting from the perspective of our customers’ needs by supporting a wide range of requirements from a single server to more complex environments. With a dedicated hosting and support team, you have a choice of platforms that includes Red Hat Linux or Microsoft Windows. The service includes full-time monitoring and management of your systems where we become your technology partner, allowing your IT department to focus on what matters most — your customers and your business.
Enterprise Hosting Services Overview:
- Managed Tape and Backup Solutions
- Storage Management
- Managed Exchange
- Managed Load Balancing
- Managed Network Services
- Server Monitoring and Management
- Managed Security Solutions
- System Administration
ACS Enterprise Hosting Benefits:
- Dedicated hosting and support team with broad technical skills.
- Experienced engineers to monitor and manage your systems and provide regular operating system updates and patches
- Flexibility to ensure the solutions fits your business and technical needs
- Scalable solutions that can change with your business
- Industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Gain visibility into your systems for capacity planning, tuning, and performance trouble-shooting with Metrics, ACS’s online performance reporting tool
- Onsite support available 24x7x365
- SAS 70 Type II Compliant Facilities.